- Age Leather Goods Chromexcel Card Wallet— perfect for my five daily cards and a few bills
- 1967 chromed brass Zippo— I buy old ones whenever I find them. Got this from a local thrift store for 99 cents.
- Spyderco Delica 4 w/ VG10 Stainless Steel— It’s not top of the line, but it’s been used daily without fail for two years
- Olight S10 LED flashlight— I rig it to my front bike rack with a P-clamp as a headlight
- Karas Kustoms Render K Pen in raw aluminum— I use it to keep “look-out lists” of stuff I’m on the hunt for at flea markets or thrift stores. It’s easy to get overwhelmed at these places
- Homemade deerskin Field Notes cover— what good is the pen without the paper!
Writer in Pittsburgh, PA