Showing 7 posts tagged Backpack
Aer Duffel Pack
For the active professional on the go, it’s important to be equipped to work hard and train harder. San Francisco-based sportswear brand Aer kickstarts their Duffel Pack as an all-in-one carry solution for both your office and gym essentials. This duffel bag/backpack hybrid features an easy-access main compartment with a ventilated pocket to keep your gym shoes and apparel fresh while a separate padded compartment stores and protects your laptop or tablet. Incorporating weather-resistant fabrics in a sleek, understated design, the Aer Duffel Pack fits into any modern lifestyle.
- Maratac Mid Pilot II with Zulu two buckle band, well built watch that does not require a battery
- MilspecMonkey/Tactical tailor adapt pack, small and sturdy enough to carry a days worth of gear
- DPx gear HEST 2.0, a bit heavy, but hold an edge well
- KarasKustoms aluminum bolt pen
- Staedtler 0.9 mm mechanical pencil
- Bradley Mountian waxed canvas utility roll, carries knife, flashlight, and notebook/pens
- Field Notes expedition edition with home made kydex/leather cover
- Surefire E2e upgraded with KX2 LED and Z68 tailcap, 200 Lumens!
Kevin, Aviation Maintenance Technician/Retired Military in Georgia
Father’s Day is fast approaching, but there’s still time to give him the perfect addition to his carry. Whether he’s a jetsetting businessman or spends his weekends outdoors, Dad deserves nothing but the best and most useful gear. Get him something practical and memorable from our Father’s Day EDC Gift Guide.
- MOJO BAZAAR Chambray Handkerchief, REFRACTORY Carbon Fiber Ring, kpurrp bracelet
- Summit Creek Dry Goods Leather Keychain 01: 4sevens MiNi 123, Victorinox Manager, LaCie iamaKey
- Burger pouch: misc. charging cables
- Sandwich pouch: Moleskine Volant Mini, Gatsby Oil Clear Sheets, Kleenex, extra cash
- Maruman Mnemosyne A5 Notepad: Pilot Birdy Mini SS, Stainless Steel Sharpie, Uni Signo 207, Capacitive Stylus
Editor’s Note: I’d hit it.