- iPhone 4 with Mophie Juice Pack Plus
- Moleskine Memo Pockets
- Ray Ban New Wayfarer Sunglasses
- Emergency Zone All Weather Memo Pad
- Fisher X-Mark Bullet Space Pen
- iPad Mini with Poetic Slimline Cover
- Panerai Luminor Marina knockoff by Getat Watch Co.
- Exotac Freekey System
- Saab 9-3 Aero Key
- Nite Ize S-Biner #2
- Gerber Shard
- Life Gear Mini Aluminum Flashlight
- Beaded Key Fob my daughter made
- Gerber Artifact (for when I’m not flying)
- Dynomighty “Explorer” Mini Mighty Wallet
- CRKT ZillaTool Jr.
Environmental Engineer in Salt Lake City, UT
I’m an Environmental Engineer from Salt Lake City. My job keeps me on the road about 50% of the time. The Juice Pack keeps my phone charged when I’m traveling, The Moleskine is for expense report receipts (my admin loves that I keep them organized). The Memo Pad and Space Pen are great for taking field notes, even in the rain. The watch looks great and cost about $6000 less than a real one. I love the Gerber Artifact but the TSA doesn’t, so I got the Shard for air travel. They Mighty Wallet is made from Tyvek; light, durable and low profile. Unfortunately, they quit making the mini version so I’ll have to make it last.