- Knife - Kershaw “Ken Onion” Speed Safe (assisted opening) variant
- Pocket blade - or “box cutter” if anyone in a uniform asks
- Southord lock picks - 6 rakes and 2 hooks
- Lighter - Zippo matt black
- Car keys
- Wallet - Guess black leather bi-fold
- Phone - iPhone 5s
- Bluetooth - Jabra BT045
- Watch - Seiko 5 Sports Automatic, rubber strap
submitted by thepressed
Consultant / Malaysia - my #everydaycarry
I’m a big fan of being prepared - and this set up usually gets me out of (if not into) trouble. I love toys that last, most of what I carry has been with me for quite a while (barring the upgradeable tech like phone and bluetooth). As you can tell - I love matt black, and when doing this shoot I noticed the very obvious colour theme.
I used to have a small Victorinox pen knife (which was confiscated at an airport - forgot I had it on me!) which I’m thinking to replace with a penknife + penlight combo, as a flashlight is the one thing missing in my daily kit. Any recommendations?
A clarification: I don’t carry lock picks with me all the time (not 100% legal unless you are a security consultant) but they’re usually in my car - and have helped myself and others get into our own homes/rooms in a tough bind. Let’s just be clear - have never used these for illegal means… yet. Same goes with the Kershaw, that’s in my car and gets pulled out on occasion.