submitted by noahshark
Taxi driving loadout. From left to right (roughly):
- Shuron Ronsir Revelation polarized clip
- Seiko Professional Diver’s 200m on NATO
- Driving gloves
- Custom monogrammed leather card holder by my buddy Paul
- Benchmade Sequel 707
- Tiffany&Co. money clip
- Fenix PD20 R5
- iPhone 3G
These are the items I carry on my actual person while working. Not pictured are the backup tools I always have handy in my satchel under the seat:
- Leatherman Juice XE6 (pliers, utility blades, screwdrivers, etc.)
- Petzl Zipka Plus-2 Headlamp (three brightness modes +strobe, auxiliary red LED)
- Moleskin notebook and Uniball Vision red and blue pens
- Extra batteries, chapstick, glasses cleaner, etc.
This kit has served me well, although I’m always refining my loadout. Follow my taxi adventures on Twitter @noahcab.
Editor’s Note: Hi Noah, very nice kit! You say you’re always refining your loadout and it definitely reflects in your carry. I like how your gear has elements of quality, style, cohesiveness, personalization and practicality for your occupation, so well done. I’d also say your extended kit does a good job of complementing your on-person carry too. One thing I’m curious to see is how you manage your keys, being a cab driver and all, but for all I know there might be restrictions on that. But anyway very nice carry, thanks for sharing.