submitted by Jamie
MY EDC right to left…
- Springfield XD .45 (w/thumb safety)
- Uncle Mike’s Clip-in IWB holster (Surprisingly comfortable for a cheap holster)
- SOG Access Card 2.0 (Great Knife, Mediocre Clip)
- UltraFire C3 (Rides in holster, need to replace with something more reliable)
- iPhone 3GS in $5 Incipio Leather case (protects great in front pocket)
- Keys: Leatherman Micra (backup knife) Fenix E01 (Backup Light)
- Basic Wallet with minimum of CC’s and cash.
Editor’s Note: First of all, thanks for sharing what holster you use — a lot of my readers complain that other contributors tend to overlook that piece of gear. I like how you opt for a backup light and multitool on your keychain, that’s a great spot to put them, and you’ve picked very reliable items that serve that purpose. As for your primary light, I echo your sentiment that you could use a more reliable brand. Luckily, there are plenty of options out there. I like Fenix, EagleTac and 4sevens personally, as they put out some high quality, fairly affordable lights for EDC. Beautiful wear on that SOG, nice to see it getting use (I wouldn’t be surprised, I love the action on it and if I had one I’d use it plenty). Good job keeping the wallet slim and minimal too. Overall, you’ve got a strong carry. Thanks for sharing!